Have you ever wanted to try drifting? Do you want to gain valuable skills to improve your drift technique? Here’s your opportunity to learn how to drift and practice in a safe open environment. Drift Nirvana℠ is open to new and intermediate drifters.
Must be 18 years old.
With the new year, Drift Nirvana (DN), will be regrouping and focusing more on safety. In order to do this, we have come up with many minor changes to DN. These changes are designed to help everyone who is participating to stay safe and to better manage Drift Nirvana, as a whole.
- Entrance gate will now hand out a sheet with general info (EG where spectators park) more info for spectators
- Tech and Registration now ends at 9 am
- Mandatory Driver’s meeting @ 9 am
- General Admittance per event is $10.00 per person
Pre-Registration Cost (includes general admission ticket):
Skid Pad – $50.00 per person (plus Motorsportreg.com fees)
Track – $160.00 per person (plus Motorsportreg.com fees)
Washington Circuit – $80 (plus Motorsportreg.com fees)
Skid Pad – $60.00 per person (plus general admission ticket)
Track – $200.00 per person (plus general admission ticket)
Washington Circuit – $80 (plus general admission ticket)
Interest/Questions/Comments are welcome to firstname.lastname@example.org.
PLEASE NOTE: ALL DRIVERS MUST HAVE COMPLETED TECH INSPECTION BY 9 AM AND ATTEND THE 9 AM DRIVER’S MEETING IN ORDER TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS EVENT
Other Rules & Common Sense
1. Full body work required. This includes hood and fenders and all front and rear glass. Side windows should be down or removed. Bumper covers are not required, but some type of structure, either substructure of bumper or a “bash bar” is required. Sunroofs must be closed.
2. Registration and tech inspection ends at 9 AM. Drivers’ Meeting is held at 9 AM. Those who do not complete tech inspection and attend the driver’s meeting at 9 AM will not be allowed to participate in the event.
3. Vehicles must have easily visible/accessible tow hooks or straps on the front and rear of the vehicle. OEM hooks are not acceptable if they are blocked by bumper covers.
DRIVERS: Your car must pass tech inspection, and your helmet must be up-to-date and in good condition. You must complete tech inspection and attend the driver’s meeting at 10 AM in order to participate (skid pad too). ALL drivers AND passengers must have a helmet. Please check the rule book so you know what to expect for the technical inspection: